Sales Return Policy
All sales are final and no return of non-damaged goods shall be accepted; however BELANOVA Industries Ltd may at its sole discretion accept goods for return subject to BELANOVA pre-approval and pre-authorization and provided the criteria requirements below are met in the return policy at the time of the return. This is a service provided to our customers to promote goodwill, and is at the sole discretion of BELANOVA.
The following criteria/requirements must be met in order for a return to be completed.
- Communication on all returned goods must be returned within 7 days of the sales transaction and are subject to pre-approval and pre-authorization at BELANOVA’s sole discretion. BELANOVA grants no rights to returns, all sales are final; however BELANOVA may, in its sole discretion agree to a return, which must be pre-authorized and pre-approved by BELANOVA.
- Freight is non-refundable.
- Goods must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories. All items are subject to a restocking fee, to be determined at BELANOVA’s sole discretion at the time of the return.
- All returns must have a matching sales invoice.
- Pre-approved and pre-authorized returns may be made in person to the BELANOVA location from which the goods were purchased; via pre-arranged and pre-approved pick-up by an authorized BELANOVA company vehicle; or returned via pre-authorized and pre-approved return with freight pre-paid and the return authorization number(s) must appears on all cartons.
- Special orders (e.g., Kitchen Cabinet, Cookers, and Fridges etc) cannot be returned.
- Other restrictions may apply, and are subject to change at BELANOVA’s sole discretion.