Korkmaz Montana 28×14.5 cm Cookware
Size: 28×14.5 cm / 8 lt
- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick properties on interior surfaces
- Extra resistance and strength against scratching
- Environmentally friendly production technology
- Cooking without toxic fumes (no PFOA, cadium or lead)
- Easy to clean
- It provides maximum time and energy savings thanks to the Solar Base base system, which provides the highest heat transfer on all types of hobs, including induction.
- It does not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- It provides high cooking performance even at low heat with its high thermal conductivity.
- It makes more delicious meals by using less oil than other types of cookware.
- It is produced from materials that can be recovered by recycling.
- The superior German technology in Volcanic Coating is incomparable with its non-stick and scratch-proof properties from pot to pan, prepared by Weilburg with not 1, not 2, but 5 layers of volcanic coating.
- It is durable up to 70,000 washes.Produced with environmentally friendly technology using materials that can be recycled, the Montana Series makes its naturalness noticeable with the wooden details used in its handles. While it allows you to cook easily with its silicone outer coating, it also exhibits superior non-stick properties with its high temperature resistant inner surface coatings.
Out of stock
Out of stock